2020 Recording Guidelines
“My students were blown away by the pros…and some of the students in other bands as well!”
Stutz Wimmer, Atlanta, GA
Submit EITHER a recorded CD or digital files with the following two (2) tracks:
• “Dippermouth Blues” by Joe “King” Oliver, arranged by Wycliffe Gordon (download the charts here)
• A song of the band director’s choice
For digital submissions, please adhere to the following guidelines:
• Submit recordings as mp3 files ONLY. Other types of files (.wav, .aud, .band, etc.) may not be accepted.
• Please label each file in the following way: “HighSchoolNameBandNameSongName”
• Send each file in a SEPARATE email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Label CDs as follows: Band name, track 1 name, track 2 name.
List band personnel and all featured soloists on the Recording Submission Form. Band personnel and soloists must be the same players as will attend the festival.
Recordings must be RECEIVED by November 8, 2019.