Keeping You Safe
SMF’s plans reflect industry best practices to protect patrons, staff and artists. We want the music to continue, so please read the below requirements closely and follow any instructions given to you by security, volunteers or staff.
- Patrons are asked to wear a mask upon entering each venue and when moving inside the Metal Building at Trustees’ Garden and Trinity United Methodist Church. Masks will be available if you forget yours.
- All staff, vendors, volunteers, and artists and their support staff will be subject to a daily screening process and will stay home if they exhibit COVID-19 symptoms or test positive for COVID-19. Staff, vendors and volunteers will wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment, depending on their position.
- Patrons may not enter if, within the past 14 days, they have been diagnosed with COVID-19, have exhibited symptoms of COVID-19, or had contact with a person who has or is suspected to have COVID-19. Additionally, patrons who are high risk should follow CDC guidelines.
- SMF has increased the number of patron entries to and exits from each venue to prevent crowded entries.
- All tickets will be electronic.
- Social distancing markers will be placed on the ground where lines may form.
- Janitorial staff will frequently clean and disinfect common surfaces around each venue, including restrooms.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available to patrons throughout each venue, and all staff, vendors and volunteers will be required to wash or sanitize their hands regularly.
- Reserved seats are automatically distanced between orders to provide ample distance between groups.
- To reduce contact, we encourage cashless forms of payment for tickets and merchandise. Point of sale systems will be sanitized regularly.
Please note all performances and policies are dependent on local and state guidelines and may be subject to change.
For the safety of all audience members, ushers and SMF staff will be available at both venues. If you see anything that warrants attention for the common good, please alert a red-shirted usher or SMF staff. SMF staff reserves the right to ask patrons to leave if they are violating our safety protocols.
By purchasing a ticket to our event you voluntarily assume all risk and liability for any damage or injury to person or property, including exposure to or infection with COVID-19. Please stay home if you are at high risk, sick, or if you have knowingly been exposed to COVID-19.