Festival Intern (Artist Relations)
Location: Savannah, Georgia, USA
Term: Spring Semester 2018
Start Date: January 2018
Reports to: Director of Artist Relations
The Savannah Music Festival is currently searching for an intern to assist in artist logistics. This internship is ideally suited for anyone wishing to gain experience in any/all of the following categories: nonprofit and arts administration, database management, contracting, artist relations and logistics, hotel and venue contracting and logistics, catering and hospitality, merchandising, and transportation. Hours are flexible (approximately 10 hours per week), according to the candidate’s schedule. Candidates with more availability during festival dates (March 29 – April 14) will be favorably considered.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare festival artist packets and assist in finalizing artist schedules
- Assist in managing Marcato database, including data entry and editing for events and artist logistics
- Assist in preparing artist schedules, hotel rooming lists, catering and hospitality lists
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, plan and organize details
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite
Interested candidates should send a resume and cover letter to Erin Tatum, email@example.com.
No phone calls, please.