“Savannah Music Festival has a huge and positive economic impact on Savannah. We love to see the festival come around each year. All of our property absolutely buzz with excitement during the festival and we appreciate the opportunity to partner with SMF. Our guests and locals alike enjoy the festival’s many concerts and events.”
Jan Finnegan, Director of Marketing and Sales, Savannah Lodging
The annual festival is Georgia’s largest musical arts event and one of the most distinctive cross-genre music festivals in the world, attracting growing numbers of cultural tourists each year. As a highlight of Savannah’s cultural calendar, SMF also draws locals to downtown businesses, creating nearly $12 million in direct spending and over $1 million in local tax revenues each year.
SMF patrons in numbers
- Primarily 45+ years of age
- 40% visit from out of town and spend an average of 4 nights
- 71% dine out before or after attending SMF concerts
- 77% of visitors plan trip to Savannah for SMF
- Average visitor spending: $249 per day a on retail, restaurant, recreation, etc.
Leading up to and during the 2018 festival, which takes place from March 29 through April 14, 2018, we offer a wide range of advertising opportunities including but not limited to our website, the festival’s ticket brochure, the rack card-sized festival guide and the program book and the book mark.
Questions? E-mail us or call 912.234.3378
Reach Savannah Music Festival patrons as they receive their tickets starting November 10, 2017, in 6,500 of our custom printed ticket envelopes with a black and white ad featuring your business.
Size: 5.5” wide x 2.5” tall, black and white only.
Reservation deadline and materials are due by October 23, 2017.
Recommended for accommodations, restaurants, bars, attractions, shops and services in the Savannah area.
(See Local Business Package below for a special packaged deal that includes a web listing)
The SMF website (savannahmusicfestival.org) is the go-to resource for festival patrons and anybody else interested in the festival and Savannah, Georgia. It lists the entire festival lineup, and features festival news and information about Savannah. The site gets about 500,000 page views annually with an average of 2,000 visitors per day during the festival season. Online listings include: Accommodations, Dining & Nightlife, Attractions & Museums, Shopping and Transportation.
The web listing includes one 30-word listing in the “Plan your visit” section of savannahmusicfestival.org with an image of your choice, hyperlink to your business’ URL, phone number(s).
Info for website listing can be submitted at anytime leading up to the 2018 festival.
Website PLUS listing
Includes all of the above PLUS guaranteed placement in “featured” section at the top of the page. Limited to three per web directory category.
Materials for website PLUS listing can be submitted at anytime leading up to the 2018 festival.
Recommended for hotels, vacation rentals, Inns and B&Bs, etc. in the downtown Savannah area.
- Ticket Brochure Listing in “In Savannah” section with locator dot on venue map (Historic District only). The ticket brochure has a distribution of 22,500 and is mailed in November. Nearly 30% of ticket sales are based on patrons receiving the ticket brochure.
- Website listing ($500 value) in accomodations section on festival website (see above).
- Staff recommends property for in-office referral calls.
- 10% OFF any size program book ad (see next page for rates and deadlines).
Info for ticket brochure and website listing is due anytime before October 10, 2017.
Local business Package
Recommended for restaurants, bars, clubs, shops, boutiques, etc. in the downtown Savannah area.
- Listing on map in rack card-sized festival guide. The rack card-sized festival guide has a distribution of 12,500 and is the go-to pocket-size resource during the festival.
- Website listing in “Plan your visit” section on festival website (see above).
- Staff recommends business for in-office referral calls.
- 10% OFF any size program book ad (see below for more info).
Info for rack card-sized festival guide and website listing is due anytime before January 26, 2018.
Book Bookmark – Only one available!
The full-color bookmark, inserted in 8,000 program books on the day of show, will prominently feature your advertisement, coupon or special offer. Size: 2″ wide x 9.25″ tall, full-color, no bleed.
Reservation deadline and materials are due by Friday, March 9, 2018.
Program Book Advertising
A total of 8,000 program books are distributed free of charge during our 17-day festival. It serves as the official guide to the festival and contains in-depth information about all SMF events, program notes to accompany classical concerts, a detailed venue map and additional information about SMF programs. The publication also serves as a souvenir for SMF concertgoers.
• PREFERRED: Hi-Resolution Adobe Acrobat PDF, Print ready, 300+ dpi CMYK file submitted by e-mail
• Collected InDesign files, including fonts and artwork, high-resolution PDFs or flattened high-res TIFFs may be submitted by mail on CD or via file-sharing program (Dropbox, WeTransfer, etc.)
• Images should be 300+ dpi and color builds must be CMYK process
• Make sure to embed all fonts and images in PDF
• JPG formats are not accepted as final ad files
Deadlines for program book ads:
Space reservations are due by February 12, 2018
Print-ready artwork is due by February 23, 2018
Non-profit and agency rates are available, please contact us for more information.
Submit all materials by deadlines specified via e-mail to email@example.com
If you are interested in bundling your ad buy with a concert or program sponsorship, or would like to find out more about making a donation to the festival, please contact the Development Office at 912.234.3378 ext. 107, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org